If you have a sensitive skin, make sure you use products that are lightweight and penetrate into your skin easily. Here are some recommendations for serums for sensitive skin.
A sensitive skin is more prone to burning, inflammation, itching, and stinging. Whom to blame? Environmental conditions like heat, sun, dirt, pollution? Or the repercussions of using harsh skin products? You may have a thinner skin that causes water loss from the skin.
Whatever the reason is, you may not be able to change your skin type. But you can do a lot to improve it. Here are some tips to take care of your skin and serums for sensitive skin. Make an informed decision.
How to take care of sensitive skin?
1. Hydrate your skin with a lightweight serum.
2. Use a physical sunscreen.
3. Avoid harsh exfoliants, fragrances, and reactive chemicals
4. Use a gentle, mild face wash that is sulfate free.
5. Switch to powder cosmetics instead of creams/ lotions.
6. Never skip the moisturizer.
7. Go for soothing ingredients like coconut oil, aloe vera, etc.
8. Strictly avoid retinol and replace it with Bakuchiol.
9. While applying makeup, use a brush and not your fingers.
10. Simplify your routine and do not use excessive products.
Serums for sensitive skin
1. Nykaa SKINRX Instant Moisturizing, Nourishing & Repairing 2% Ceramide Face Serum
Nykaa is one brand that has become a sensation among the youth of the nation. Well, it’s true also. Nykaa delivers the product true to its reputation. Case in point: Instant Moisturizing, Nourishing & Repairing 2% Ceramide Face Serum.
It says it is suitable for dry skin but it also works with acne-prone skin who have redness and spots. It one of the best serums for sensitive skin is super lightweight and soothes flaky, dry skin.
2. Better Beauty Skin Beauty Buffet Face Serum with Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
Better Beauty, founded by daily soap opera actress Anita Hassanandani, promises to deliver clean, pure, and conscious products to all. It has come up with some genius serums for sensitive skin.
One of them comes with the goodness of Niacinamide, Hyaluronic acid, Zinc, and other skin-friendly ingredients. It says it fights the blemishes left by acne and clears the skin easily. The ingredients also work to balance out oily skin and control excess sebum (oil) production.
3. Minimalist 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
One of the best affordable serums for sensitive skin is Minimalist 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum. Hyaluronic Acid is becoming a popular ingredient in the skincare industry. Thanks to it various benefits- healing wounds, reducing wrinkles, and removing scars.
Other than the hyaluronic acid, the serum also contains aloe vera, panthenol, and sodium hyaluronate that help to even out the skin texture.
4. Satthwa’s Satvak Bakuchiol Serum
Satthwa’s Satvak (pure) Bakuchiol Serum is drawn out of all natural ingredients- Bakuchiol, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ashwagandha, Amla, Turmeric, and more. What is amazing is that the serum does not contain a lot of filler ingredients, which saves the sensitive skin from being exposed to harmful chemicals.
This serum also offers smooth, glowing skin and improves skin texture. Bakuchiol is considered a natural alternative to retinol. It enhances skin elasticity, helps with pigmentation, and replenishes collagen.
5. Pilgrim Vitamin C Night Serum
Pilgrim Vitamin C Night Serum is ultra-soothing and calming. It contains Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and other components that solve a number of problems. Vitamin C is a brilliant skin ingredient that restores the oils that your skin loses as you go out in pollution.
Vitamin C Night Serum also acts as an exfoliant and clears away dirt to give you smooth, clear, and fresh skin in the morning. It does not feel sticky and heavy at all. That is why it is included in the list of best serums for sensitive skin.