If you are already curious about natural retinol serum, you must have come across solutions like bakuchiol serum, rosehip oil, and many more products. Your deep search for an alternative to retinol has come to an end.
What is retinol?
Retinol is one of the most popular skincare ingredients. Any beauty lover would know that it is a gold standard for smoothing fine lines and clearing up blemishes.
Retinol is a kind of retinoid- a drug that is derived from Vitamin A. Retinoids include both edible medication and over-the-counter (OTC) products. Retinol’s ability to penetrate deep into the skin makes it a useful component for skincare lovers.
Retinol has multiple uses. It exfoliates and eliminates dead skin cells. Vitamin A aids in collagen synthesis that is needed for firmness and elasticity in the skin. The most important benefit is its anti-aging property. It renews dead skin cells and makes our skin look youthful.
Side effects of retinol:
Retinols have a reputation for being harsh on the skin. Since it is a powerful ingredient that can cause dryness, flakiness, redness, itching, and peeling. People may experience one or more negative reactions. Thus, you should always recommend a doctor.
Everyone talks about how retinol gives a fresh glow to your skin. But no one says at what cost?
Bakuchiol: natural retinol serum
No doubt, retinol is a popular anti-aging component. But it has so many side effects that can not be overlooked. For this reason, if you are looking for something less strong you should go for bakuchiol. It is a plant-based, non-irritating natural retinol alternative.
Bakuchiol is extracted from the Indian babchi plant. This beneficial herb has been traditionally used to cure various skin diseases in Ayurveda. However, it has recently started to show up in the skincare industry. Beauticians regard it as a natural retinol serum.
Benefits of bakuchiol
1. Called “natural retinol”, research has proven that bakuchiol aids in stimulating collagen production. Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin healthy. It helps in defying visible signs of aging.
2. It has regenerative and healing properties that keep skin bouncy and fresh. Since bakuchiol removes dead skin cells and allows new ones to grow. In this way, it heals the skin from the inside out.
3. Bakuchiol can smooth wrinkles and fine lines. It goes deep into the skin and works on pigmentation, elasticity, and skin tightening.
4. It is also a potent antioxidant that saves the skin from external damage. It improves uneven skin tone.
5. Regular and prolonged exposure to the sun can cause photoaging. It is a condition in which the sun skin prematurely ages our skin. Bakuchiol can address photoaging.
6. Bakuchiol has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities that calms skin and treats redness and swelling.
All these benefits make bakuchiol a natural retinol serum.
Satthwa’s Satvak Bakuchiol Serum is made up of natural ingredients like ashwagandha root extract, amla fruit oil, turmeric, sandalwood oil, etc. Vitamin E and Vitamin C further up the skin’s glow factor.
This fast absorbing serum plumps and hydrates skin from inside out. It gives you a soft and supple skin. This bakuchiol serum has a lightweight texture and formula that targets all your skin worries.
Satthwa’s Bakuchiol serum works as an active day serum as well as a regenerative night serum. You can apply it in the morning after washing your face. Or it can be applied at night, as the last step of your skincare routine. It undos all the damage incurred during the day.
Bakuchiol serum is safe for all skin types. That is why it is considered as a natural retinol serum. It will offer all the benefits that retinol has but without any drawbacks. It soaks deep into the skin easily. So you don’t have to worry about your face being greasy.