We have always mentioned that the price can’t define how good a product is. While there are some amazing high-end luxury makeup products, there are also affordable alternatives that work just as well and sometimes even better than the expensive counterparts. We have picked our favorite low-priced makeup that is definitely worth a steal.
1. Maybelline Fit me Foundation Rs. 500
It is light-weight, looks natural, blends easily, offers great coverage and you also have a range of shades available. It has a creamy soft texture that glides smoothly on the skin and has a slightly running consistency. The only drawback with this product is that it doesn’t come with a pump dispenser. So controlling the amount of product coming out of it is not so easy. But the affordable price totally makes up for it.
• Light-weight and blends easily
• Gives medium to full coverage
• Doesn’t come with a pump dispenser
2. L.A Girl Pro conceal HD Rs. 595
It is probably the only concealer that has managed to beat its high-end competitors and emerged as a crowd favorite. It is light-weight, gives you full coverage and has a cream-like consistency. It’s pretty effective in covering your dark-circles and spots.
• Does not crease and settle into fine lines
• Easy to apply and blend
• Might not suit dry skin
3. Makeup Revolution Re-loaded Palette Iconic Fever Rs. 850
Even though this is expensive compared to the rest of the products in the list, the fact that it has 15 shades makes it totally worth it the price. The shades are really pigmented, buttery-smooth and are very easy to blend. This palette has shimmery as well as matte shades. You can create so many looks with it and it is also considered a duo for some high-end brands.
• Buildable colors
• Some shades can be used for highlight and contour
• Some shades have a fall-out
4. Maybelline Volum Express Hyper Curl Mascara Rs. 310
The big brush is easy to use and almost totally eliminates clumps. The thickening formula only requires a few coats for fuller-looking eyelashes. Needless to say, this mascara has great staying power and comes in two varieties- a washable one and a waterproof one.
• The brush is easy to use
• Thickening formula only requires a few coats
• Might dry up quickly before the second coat is applied.
5. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick Rs. 299
If you are someone who loves the creamy formula when it comes to lipsticks, then go for this creamy matte lipstick. It has a velvety smooth texture and is super pigmented. It leaves you with a matte finish and has a wide range of shades.
• Velvety smooth texture
• Super pigmented
• Dries lips out after a few hours
There you go! Get a complete makeup look using just these products. Worth it, isn’t? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.